Chapter Agreement for Programs and Initiatives
Thank you for choosing to be part of the Alberta Reads Network and work collaboratively with us to offer one or more initiatives in your school
Please read and agree to this Chapter Agreement to formalize our relationship.
The Alberta Reads Network will:
• Motivate people to grow the joy of reading at home, school and in the community
• Create opportunities for widespread community engagement
• Convene and connect community assets, literacy leaders and influencers
• Openly build and share ideas, knowledge, and resources, then spread what works
• Support schools to successfully offer the menu of programs and initiatives
As a Chapter school, you will:
• Identify a lead School Coordinator and key contact
• Use the Alberta Reads Network portal to access resources, including the monthly e-brief and Lit Bits
• Adhere to your school district’s volunteer screening.
• Include volunteers in appreciation activities/events.
• Provide data as requested by the Alberta Reads Network (ie., Rapport Cards, Volunteer Training Sign In Sheets, numbers of students accessing programs, Read Up! Student Results, etc.)